13262538

HI I am separated from my husband and he has moved out of

HI
I am separated from my husband and he has moved out of the matrimonial home and is living with his brother. He is paying for half the mortgage, and buildings insurance only. I am paying all the other bills. we have no children. my question is, can he turn up unannounced to the property and let himself in when he wants to, or does he have to ask if it convenient to do so. and arrange a mutually convenient time to visit the property
Angela
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
It is bad news I am afraid - as a joint owner of the property your ex is entitled to return there whenever he wishes - unless you are able to obtain an order excluding him as a result of violence.
Please ask if you need further details