13262538

I have digital photo's which i would like to use in a fact

I have digital photo's which i would like to use in a fact finding hearing to prove me and my partner were together and to prove me and my daughter were together. My problem is I know my ex will deny the date and time of these photos. Is there a way I can prove beyond reasonable doubt that the photos were taken on the date and time specified? Is there a company or some sort of method in authenticating these photos. I have them in digital format.
What is the actual issue that ths relates to?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My ex is claiming I am violent and she wants me nowhere near our daughter not even supervised contact. But she initiated contact recently and we got back together for a few weeks before she changed her mind and cut contact with me again, which I believe is down to family pressure. She is claiming we never got back in a relationship which is obviously untrue as I have plenty intimate pictures and videos we took together in that short time, some which feature our daughter. My fear is when it gets to court she will just say the pictures and videos were taken prior to her leaving me.

Did no one ever see you together in this time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes several people did and I already have their witness statements, plus a medical report stating mum and dad attended the hospital as my daughter was sick on one occasion while we were together.

Then frankly leave the photo issue - there is simply no reason for them.
The complications involved in trying to prove that they have not beed tampered with are not worth it - unless of course any of them were taken whilst the witness was with you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your response but just out of curiosity how are digital photos proved in court in terms of date and time

With great difficulty.
If they were taken with a phone or a tablet then there could be a way of an expert confirming the digital pathway - bit the expense would be prohibitive