Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

This is a bit long. I am on common assault charge against

Customer Question

This is a bit long. I am on common assault charge against my female partner and in court on Tuesday at 09.30 am. I am not permitted to speak to her. The house is rented and we are joint tenants. I sent 2 messages to her son for him only re personal items and our contents as I have given notice to vacate. I stated they can take everything but a couple of items as long as family members only. I have had no response. I have therefore changed my mind but don't know how to tell them re breach of bail. My fear now is that whilst i am in court they may attend and strip the place or if i get sent down they may move in. I have paid every bill since being here in April. I have tried to contact arresting officer as advised by the desk sarge re communication but again no response. I cannot do anything till hearing on Tuesday and am going mad. There are no children between us and no wills and we do not own a house.

Who is currently living at the property?