13262538

I am a married man, living in the marriatal home (that my mother

Customer Question

I am a married man, living in the marriatal home (that my mother paid for), my wife and I are having problems, my wife has thrown me out, can she do this, and what are my rights,
my questions are, what legal rights do I have.
EdwRD
Who actually owns the house and are there any children involved?
Was there any violence involved?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we dont have any children, the violence from my wife verbal, she thratened to knife me, I have since been to the police she has threaten tio change the locks of the house,

My mother bought this property and put it both our names, thereis no debt on the house.

You have an absolute right to return to the former matrimonial home whenever you wish - unless and until there is a court order stating otherwise.
Indeed if she leaves the house and locks you out you are entitled to break in if need be.
If you do return home then do be careful not to allow her to provoke you into any action she can claim is violent - it is all too easy for women to do so I am afraid
Please ask if you need further details