Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

me and my partner split 9mths ago I took the two children to

Customer Question

me and my partner split 9mths ago I took the two children to live back at my parents until I could get a place to live. in the meantime we had joint access but now I have my own place I want them to live with me but is being so controlling he will not even let me pick them up from school what are my rights
How old are the children and how do you currently share the care of the children between you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

children are 6&5 we share 3 & 4 days a week alternately but he now will not let me pick them up from school

Do you mean on "his"days