Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

we are in the processing of taking on my boyfriends nephew

Customer Question

we are in the processing of taking on my boyfriends nephew with social services. he currently resides with his grandparents. social services were checking our background and  it has come to light that the social services have spoken to his grandparents stating that I was involved with social services over my children 13 years ago - that I harmed them. basically what happened was my husband had smacked my daughter when she was about 7 yrs old and he had left a bruise on her leg which I hadn't noticed. they didn't have the best relationship being step dad. the school reported it to ss as shaunnie had said that my ex husband had done this and I was told to be home in half hour. they cleared us after checking over my other 2 sons and said it was a child playing up. It must be on file somewhere. shauunie caused a lot of problems in he past. I am appalled that they didn't come to me direct and ask questions they didn't look into it properly and 2 surely they cant say information like that to my boyfriends parents with out my consent. I also having had a bad separation and divorce had my husband say bad thing and this has come out how can I prove my innocence  they all now think that I am harmful to children and James thinks this 2. how to I clear this up as social services have ruined my life and relationship.

How far has the viability assessment of you and your current partner reached?