13262538

hi Claire,the safeguarding officer caffcass is recommending

hi Claire,
the safeguarding officer caffcass is recommending 2 night stay for my daughter with my ex even though the results are positive. he is saying that my ex should take a written declaration not to take drugs 24 hours beforehand takng my daughter. I am so upset. my ex has breached bail, court order how can I trust him wth a signed document. is there anything I can do
Personally I think that is a nonsense - and a decision that you can fight in court
I suspect that the Judge will also find his suggestion somewhat ridiculous
This is a man who evades tax and takes responsibility for nothing - how will his written assurance mean anything at all