13262538

If a company director claimed he is only earning £152 per

If a company director claimed he is only earning £152 per week but his lifestyle shows otherwise should the csa investigate can he get around paying the csa by paying him self a low wage but paying him self bonuses or such like
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
In such circumstances the Parent with Care should ask for a re-assessment by the CSA at which point they will include all dividends as well as the paid income.
Bonuses will also be subject to the re-assessment
Please ask if you need further details
I am sorry that you felt that my service was poor meaning that I get no credit for my time but which is not necessary for and does not trigger a refund
I am not sure what further information you require.
The simple answer to your question is No - but I am not sure what else you wishes to explore on that basis
Please ask and I am happy to assist further