Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hi...my husband is committing adultery and going opening to

Customer Question

Hi...my husband is committing adultery and going opening to spend days and nights with another woman. He hardly gives any time to our children or things that need doing in the house... My children are 11 years old and badly effected by what's happening. He's clearly
Hurting me by his actions and behaviour. I have put up with this for the last 2.5 months but
I am now running out of patience!! He comes and goes as he pleases. What are my options? Can I throw him out...
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage
What other assets and debts are there and what income do you each have?
Are you willing to start divorce proceedings?