Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hi, me and my wife split up 9 months ago, we have a 5 year

Customer Question

Hi, me and my wife split up 9 months ago, we have a 5 year old daughter who I have every weekend and Wednesdays. My wife also has a 16 year old daughter from a previous relationship who is always in trouble with the police and is always arguing with her mum and recently smashed the house up causing her mum to call the police on her. Now she has to be watched by a councilor and my daughter has to monitored at school. When I have her at weekends she cries and tells me she doesn't want to go home and wants to live with me. Where do I stand? Could I have full custody and would I get help with my mortgage if I had to give up my job? Regards Lawrence.
How long do you have her at the weekends?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I pick her up straight from work on Friday then drop her back 6 o'clock Sunday night.

What is the longest period of time your child has spent with you?
Do you have her for half of the School holidays?