Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

can i take my step grandaughter to paris for 4 days without

Customer Question

can i take my step grandaughter to paris for 4 days without the consent of her father. her mother has parenental guardianship and split up with the father 9 years ago, they were never married and the child is 11 born october 2003. the mother has given approval for me to take the child. the reason the father wants to stop it is because he dislikes me - i have been in the childs life since she was born. we will miss 2 days of school and the weekend.  flights have been booked where a return date is clear to be seen. we fly tomorrow - so can he get an order in time ?