How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

My husband name is***** .... I'm deaf for help

Customer Question

My husband name is ***** ***** I'm deaf for help police tell warning rhys need help fix socket and light my house but his ignoring message , i was txt 10 time for him igoring. I'm lose temper for him ignoring message.

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law