Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

What is wifes rites if couple separated, living in the same

Customer Question

What is wifes rites if couple separated, living in the same house, wife didn't work for 10 years and now receiving very little income, plus going threw discrimination abuse and can't live the house for child, and plus there is nowhere to go. What is her rites.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
What other assets are there
How long have you lived together and how old is the child.
What income do you each have?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for replying to me house cost around 1 million probably little bit more mortgage around 250.000£ but I'm not 100% sure my husband kept all this information from me. Plus 5 years ago his parents sold they flat and we sold our old house and we put all money together and bought the house we leaving now. So and I think on a papers 50% belongs to his parents now. After a cheating on me and live away for 3 month in renting accommodation with another woman, he came back and I though we could work things out. But stupid enough it's not. He cut out all income for me. He used to give me around 1000£ per month when he was living in diff place. Since he come back from March 2014 I receive around 300£ per month for food and petrol. No financial support for my self. I have manage to get a job two weeks ago. But it's veru difficult for me. Our daughter is 9 years old. Yes he is paying house bills and school fees. Other assets 2 cars we have being married for 11 years in January 2015
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm working 3 times a week for 45£ per day.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't know the income of my husband as he never ever told me exactly. He always was the one who looked after me and our daughter. And I think it was my mistake.
Are you contemplating a divorce and if so how much will a two bedroom property in the same school area cost to buy?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Well it's from £300.000 and up
Are you willing to start Divorce proceedings?