13262538

My ex has declared two bank accounts but denied the existence

My ex has declared two bank accounts but denied the existence of the work account which refunds his expenses. It has now shown up once on his bank statement. He says it's not relevant but I think it demonstrates that he is untruthful and could be hiding other information. Should we ask for further disclosure? Can we ask the third party ( his work) for the information? I don't think there is too much money to find but I want to keep up the pressure. He has submitted very scant tax returns which do not show anything apart from his salary. Thanks
Yes you can insist that he produces statements for that account - he does not get to decide what is relevant or not - the Court does.
Full disclosure means just that!