Hello and thanks for your question.
I need a bit more information to be able to answer:
1. When you say “your ex”, do you mean that you were married and are now divorced?
2. You says that the current mortgage is £190,000- how much is the house worth? 3. What would a 3 bed house cost in the area where you want to live?
4. What is your annual income from all sources?
5. What is your ex’s income from all sources?
6. Are there any other assets or debts?
As I am at work, it may be this evening before I can get back to you.
1. not married, separated but living in same house since at least nov 2012, no legal input re this just verbal agreement, tried for the sake of family.
2. house worth approx. 235,000 from local estate agent. DIY needed and if done it may get more, but no money to do this.
3. P60 for me last year to april 2014, over £27,000, now less as not working extra, prob about £25,000 with room to improve with extra work if in a better situation re considering youngest and childcare.
and an overt request jan 2013 to divide work, house and money eually. he told me from jan2013 that he would give £500.00 pm and pay broadband
sorry sent before finished, cont;-
£ 3 bed house average bit more about 245,000? where the family home is now is a bit cheaper than other areas around brighton
5. Ex income, £6,000 gross last tax year, pretty similar for last 2 years before
6. I have loan now just over £9,000, can check exact re old deficit, and education course and money owed from him, £2,000 from jan 2013-2014, £900 to this September when I moved out
hello ? still need more info?
I wish you the best of luck.
Thanks and best wishes...