Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

hi, my husband and I have been separated now for 1 yr we have

Customer Question

hi, my husband and I have been separated now for 1 yr we have two kids ne 2.5yr and one 4yr old the kids live with me in our marriage home but the house is on my husbands name not on my name he is not paying me any maintenance for the kids as he s paying the mortgage on the house. the problem I have is I want him to sign a document saying the house I mine or will be mine once payed off as I cant get a mortgage because I don't get a lot of money I only work part time ...
he wants me to pay anything tht break in the house because I live in the house but I don't want to pay anything unless I know or see a paper saying the house is mine .
any advice please
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
What other assets are there and what income do you each have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We bought the house for around 90 thousend,

My salary a month is £750 with out any benefits

His salary is around £1900 a month

Thing is we have 4 houses but all is in his name i dont want anything else just the house me and the kids are living in at the moment

How much is outstanding on the mortgage on your property?
Are you intending to start divorce proceedings?