13262538

My son is trying to get fair play from the CSA , they agree

Customer Question

My son is trying to get fair play from the CSA , they agree that his case needs to be readjusted financially but to get positive action from them seems impossible. Since first child payments 10 years ago he now has 8 year old with his new partner and finds thing financially increasingly difficult. he is very depressed as he sees no way to make ends meet. Is there any way we can get the CSA to get a move on? He also, despite the judge granting my son and I visitation rights all that while ago, we haven't seen his daughter as the mother moved without us knowing where to contact her! ANY ADVICE.? *****@******.***
What is the actual problem with the CSA?
How old is the child and when did he last see her?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Despite CSA acknowledging my son is due a 15% reduction in payment to child number 1, because he has a second child now 8 years old, no adjustment to his payment is forthcoming and money is getting desperate. neither does my son seem to know who else at CSA he can appeal to to move things along. regarding child number one, court ruling giving us access to rosie was granted some time9 years ago and we have not seen her since then and have no way of contact although we think she is somewhere in the vicinity, i.e. norwich, Norfolk.

Just to check - you mean that for 8 years he has been overpaying and they have not completed a re-assessment?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As I understand it, yes.

How much is he paying?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My son says situation is complex as some arrears are involved. he doesn't want me to handle his problems and so, thanks for listening but let's leave things as they are. MMany thanks kathleen Langford

Would you like to know what you can do about trying to see the child?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No thank you, ***** ***** just involve more heartache.

That is fine - I hope all goes well