13262538

my son is not married to the mother of my grandchildren or

my son is not married to the mother of my grandchildren or his name is ***** ***** the birth certicfact what right's do we have as one minute we can see the grandchildren then we can't and one minute the children are his and next he not
How old are the children and what has the pattern of contact been to date?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi the children are 5years,3years and possible 10 months as she keeps saying the younger one is his then she not my son so we really don't knows we have had trouble in the past with seeing then

When did they separate and what contact has he had since then?
Why is he not named on the Certificates?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry i made a mistake last night the middle child is only 2years 7monthsthey separate about two half years ago,and we had no contact until the middle child was about 4 months,i do not know why myson is not on the birth certificate contecet has been on and off since the little one has been born,one minute we can see then and the next we can't

Do you and your son see the children together?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes we do

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi yes we get to see the children once a week on a sunday for a couple of hours on a sunday,she often changes her mind at the last minute

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi yes we see the children together

HI
My apologies for the delay - a longer day in Court than I anticipated.
The law says that children are entitled to regular contact with both parents and the courts will enforce this if necessary.
The fact that your son is not on the birth certificates is not a problem.
His starting point is to attend Family mediation
www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk
to see if he and his ex can reach an agreement on a Parenting Plan and a regular pattern of contact with the children which will expand beyond a couple of hours at a time.
he should also discuss Parental Responsibility agreements being signed to give him Parental Responsibility for the children
If his ex refuses to attend mediation - or it breaks down then your son can apply to the court for a Child Arrangement Order giving him a set and enforceable pattern of contact - and for Parental Responsibility
he can read more here
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/cb007-eng.pdf
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi the mother of my grandchildren, is now saying i will not see the grandchildren anymore,what as a grandparent can i do?

Will you son be making an application or not (yes this is important)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi yes my son is going 2,but can i myself do anythink ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes my son is going to make a application,but as a grandparent what can can i do for myself,as the mother and the first born lived here up unril he was 2 half years old when they moved out?

You can make your own application if you wish - but then you too will have to go through the mediation process and pay the court fee.
You will also have to ask permission to make the application since you are not their parent, and the court may feel that it is more appropriate that you see the children as part of your sons contact - but basically the process is the same
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you,for your information,it has helped me to alot

You are most welcome - I hope all goes well
Customer: replied 2 years ago.