Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Clare, my wife

Customer Question

Edited after reading this:

JustAnswer is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege.

How ridiculous. As if I want the details of the question broadcast.

I would have liked to have seen that disclaimer earlier in the process !!

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It is possible to lock the question for privacy after the process is complete - and to ensure that no personal details are given.
Would you like to continue?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No thank you. Divorce is sadly an adversarial legal matter as we know so if I were to post anything here, regardless of locking it for privacy afterwards, it might be searchable and the fact it is an open forum (at times) might prejudice my position.

Keep the payment. I live and learn.