13262538

Also I have a complaint with social services at stage 2 . The

Customer Question

Also I have a complaint with social services at stage 2 . The social worker was a agency worker and no longer works there. However they are still investigating the social worker was biased towards the father, who accused me of having a mental health problem she said this in court and it denied me from having more access I said there is nothing wrong with my mental health she said to the judge she wanted me to have an assessment and the judge said who was going to pay for this the s/w said social service. I after produced a letter form my gp who had never and had any concerns. And no assessment was undertaken the s/w also bullied me into signiing a contract of expectation form and was told if I did not them she would call the police and they would hold him in custody for 48 hours, or to sign it and for Ethan to stay with his father whilst he continues with his private law application. the head of social services at Bournemouth said this is not what we do and she was sorry this has happened she no longer is employed by us. I am now 9 months later at investigation stage 2 of my complaint. Can I take this futher by taking social services to court and how ?
What do you wish to achieve - bearing in mind it appears that they have already acknowledged that the worker was wrong
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like a to take social services to court but I do not know if I can? for what they have caused under incorrect practice. which has now lead to the situation I am in now and financially having to pay out

What has it cost you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

financially my job, and emotional distress, I was acused of a false of a acusation and intimidated under my human rights.

I would like to know how to apply to court ?

and do I have a case ?

Just one point - who did she say would be held by the Police?
Your son?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes.

That is appalling.
Has there been a written report into what happened?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Clare Hi,

This is what part of my stage 2 complaint is regarding. The investigators are very good and are meeting with a friend of my mothers on Tuesday. as I phoned him to ask advice and was on loud speaker. whilst the s/w was asking me to sign this contract of expectations form which meant role reversal between myself and the father. This was in a room at the school when I was meant to be collecting my son and was greeted by her un announced at the car park , she said if I did not sign this then the judge would sign it , or my son would go into police custody for 48 hours if I was refusing .I feel so strongly about this and if I knew now what I did then of course I wouldn't . When I questioned this with the head of social services at Bournemouth she said this is not what we would do and because she was a agency worker and no longer iis employed by us there isn't anything we can do. This is why I have raised this as part of my complaint. do I legally have any ground to sue social services or take the matter to court ?

What on earth were you being accused of to prompt that?