Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

If a court order is made that you can only see a child under

Customer Question

If a court order is made that you can only see a child under supervision and the next court hearing is to close the court case and to not involve social services any more what happens about that court order?
Expert:  UKfamsol replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for your question.

I need a bit more information to be able to answer:

How old is the child?
Who is going to be supervising the contact?
What was the reason that the court ordered the contact to be supervised?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The child is 7 years old. She was sexually abused by her father. Although many professionals knew the abuse took place the court said there was not enough evidence to say it occurred. The father was granted access to the child. She is my grand daughter and we are very close. I told her that her father was a horrible man to warn her against him. Social services made a recital within a court order to say I could only see my Grand daughter if I was supervised because I had used emotional abuse. Anybody can supervise me. Will it stop when the case is closed or what will happen?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I waited about an hour and my question has still not been answered