13262538

Hi Am I able to get a court order to prohibit my ex husband

Customer Question

Am I able to get a court order to prohibit my ex husband taking my children to see his girlfiend
What is your specific objection to his new girlfriend, and how long have they been seeing each other?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the objection is that she takes or took drugs they have been seeing eachother since October 2013

What evidence do you have of her drug habit?
Have the children met her yet?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

well her ex and her came to my house in september2013 and were taking cocaine with my husband in my kitchen and i tried chucking them out of my house

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my children do know her as her ex and mine were friends

Is your ex still taking drugs?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the court made him have a drugs test and it tested positive in October

but now hes apparently stopped, which i find it hard to beleive

What contact is your ex having with the children at the moment?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Well my son is still living with him and my daughter sees him on a Thursday after school until 7 pm and on Saturdays from 11-7

When did the children last see his new girlfriend?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Saturday

What has changed to make you think that you now need to get such an order?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my daughter has been behaving horribly towards me and telling her father if I go out on a Saturday evening or what Im doing at home and if the house is clean and tidy, what shes eating and times etc

I am afraid that this is not a reason for stopping any contact with your ex's girlfriend - and the court simply would not make such an order.
Even the drug taking will not be sufficient unless your daughter reports that it has happened in front of her
I am sorry as I know that this is not what you wish to hear.
Had this been a new relationship then you would have had a chance of delaying the contact with her - bt as it is there is just no option based on what you have told e so far - I am sorry
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have put in a C2 form as urgent to the court today please could you tell me how long it takes to be heard? I am not appointing a solicitor for this.

Why have you completed a C2?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As i was told its quicker than c100 form to apply to get passport back

That is incorrect.
You shoudl have used the C100 and applied for a Specific Issue Order since there ar eno existing proceedings before the court.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Where do I stand if my ex gets custody of my daughter in court case in January and is allowed to live in the marital home? Am I allowed to put an order in asap to force sale of the house? Would I be left on the street although I have a land registry notice as spouse living in property.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How can I apply for an interest in the house.

What application has been made that will be heard in January?
Does your daughter wish to live with her father?