Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hi my name is***** would like to clarify my position

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** would like to clarify my position as a mother and what rights I would have to seek permission to leave the UK as been in relationship for 2years and wish to live with my Fiancé I have a 3year old daughter and the father is being unreasonable with allowing me to do this he says she was born in UK and that's where she is going to stay he has had no input in her upbringing and has never afforde her any financial support will ask to see her as and when he wants to and expects me to cancel any arrangements I might previously have made we have never been married. Or lived as man and wife I have offered assess but he will not except this please help as I am now 6 months pregnant and am feeling so depressed with all that's going on many thanks
What contact has the father had with the child in the last three months?