13262538

My ex partner is saying he is going to take me to court to

My ex partner is saying he is going to take me to court to get access to see my som he is on the birth certificate but is not the biological father what steps do i need to take to prove that he is not the biological father and to not be able to see my son?
How old is the child and is your ex aware that he is not the biological father?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi my son will be two next month and yes he is aware.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My son has not seen him for nearly a year because there was a court case goin on between him and my family members in which bail conditions where set for him not to be able to see us which i was happy about he was convicted and sent to prison which he has just been released from and is now asking to see him which i do not want for the reasons of him not being his biological father and for not wanting him in our lives after what he has done to me and my family if this helps you any. Thank you.
May I ask why his name is ***** ***** Birth Certificate if you are certain that he is not the biological father?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I know that he shouldnt be but my ex partner has a temper on him and when it came to him being on it he would not take no for an answer he got very angry when my family tried to tell him he couldnt do it and i was afraid of him losing his temper about it i was not ever allowed to mention that he was not the biological father as he would lose his temper with me over it and arguments would occur.
has he threatened you with a court application?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes he has.
Given that he is not the father and has not seen the child for a year he has no chance of obtaining an order allowing him to see the child
I suggest that you tell him that if he does so you will tell the court that he is not the biological father and ask for a DNA test to be ordered
Once that is through you will then ask the court for an Order which will allow the General Registrar to remove your ex's name from the Birth Certificate.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details