13262538

My wife has committed adultery on several occasions, the last

My wife has committed adultery on several occasions, the last time was between May to July this year.Her mothers house has been willed to my wife, and has decided that we are no longer an item after me being the sole bread winner and keeping her for the last 32 years,would it be possible to put a charge on the house or or the will, already she has spent over 10,000 pounds on her loose lifestyle, what's going to become of my children's inheritance. Please can you help me. Thankyou.
Has your mother in law actually passed away?
How much is the matrimonial home worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
How much has your wife inherited and what other assets do you each have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Mother in law is still with us, and we rent the family home, there's no assets as such. My wife will inherit her mother's house, probably worth in the region of 350.000, just need to secure something for the children.

If your mother in law is still alive then there is no action at all that you can take I am afraid.
Indeed even within divorce proceedings you would have no claim on this possible future inheritance.
i am sorry not to give you better news - please ask if you need further details