13262538

I have received an email from my exes solicitor to say he will

I have received an email from my exes solicitor to say he will not be attending contact with our daughter with only 2 hours notice? I am shocked that a solicitor would advise this ... why would a solicitor advise this and under what circumstances?
We have a final order but he has been very difficult and has failed to show up previously. We have had bitter arguements about maintenance too.
My name is ***** *****
What reason was given for the failure to attend?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No reason was given, I suspect he might be taking me back to court.Even though he has not turned up to contact , i recently asked him to swap a day and offered an alternative and he said I was breaching. Is there a solicitor in the land that would tell the NRP to turn down contact and go back to court when there is a final order in place ? I am bemused....
Sorry - was he turning down contact or simply telling you he would not be able to make it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It says he was not available for contact. Why via a solicitor , he ysually has no problem texting a liad of grief. Please my original question: Would a sicitor ever tell a client to turn down contact?
From what you have said there is no suggestion that the solicitor had told him to turn contact down - just that the solicitor was informing you that your client was not able to attend - and it is not unusual for a solicitor to do that
Personally I tell clients never to turn down contact of any sort but I am aware of other solicitors who do not take the same approach
Please ask if you need further details