How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I would like to complain about my exhusband. By the county

Customer Question

I would like to complain about my exhusband. By the county court order he has to have the children every other weekend since the court order for 2 months he has not came to pick up his children. Where do I complain and what should/
I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children and has he asked to see them again?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My daughter is 12 and my son is 10. And no , he has not asked to see them at all.

Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
What do you wish to achieve now?

Related Family Law Questions