13262538

the judge ordered interim contact order at a contact centre

the judge ordered interim contact order at a contact centre consisting of 3x1hour supervised session until the final hearing.
My child is 21 months old
The session was disappointing. Family support worker recommended in her report there should be no further contact with child at this time, because the child was to emotionally distress and not in the best interest of child to continue with contact with me.
The next hearing is the review hearing. What will happen and what can I do i did nothing wrong.
What are the qualifications of the Support Worker - is she a CAFCASS officer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't think she is a CAfcass officer. But the soical worker supports her professional opinion.
At the review hearing you ask for the matter to be set down for a Final Hearing
At the final hearing the Social Worker will have to give evidence and you can question her about her understanding of attachment and the need for a child to settle in a new environment
You shoudl also take the time to ensure that you spend time with friend's children of the same age and work on your parenting skills
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I tried my best it's just needs more regular time for my child to get use me.
I'm really good with my relative children. Can I ask for contact session in between the final hearing.
You are absolutely right - it does take time and yes you can point out that it needs time and the right environment for contact to work.
Ask for it to take place at a father and baby group so that you are supported and in a friendly place
Clate
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
In your experience and based on information i provided. What are chance of me securing a contact order at the final hearing?
Much depends on the Judge on the day and of course I only have a limited view of the case however it is certainly achievable since there is no reason for there NOT To be contact - provided it goes at the child's pace