13262538

I asked my husband for a divorce and after that my husband

Customer Question

I asked my husband for a divorce and after that my husband sad to the GP some bad thigs that are not true .My GP and 2 other doctors wrote for me a report based on what my husband sad about me. I want to put these doctors in court. Do I have the right to do that?
Could you explain a little more about what the report was used for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

In the report is written that I am paranoid but this is not true. I never had mental problems in my life. the report is written based what my husband sad. My husband did things on purpose since I ask him for the divorce.We have a daughter 8 years old and he wantss to use this report in court to take my daughter.

Did the court order a report?
Where does the child live at the moment?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We live in the same house with my husband at the moment. No the court do not order the report. I have been in the court yet. I will go in court soon for the divorce but I am worried that this report will be used in cout to take my daughter from me. My husband did things in purpose he lied to the doctors. he wants to covers his mistakes.
So what report has your husband got about you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the report I told you about earlier
What type of report is it - what does it say at the top?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please if you want to help me read carefully what I wrote to you. I told you in the first and second writting what about is the report
HI
You have told me that your husband has said things to the doctors and they have produced a report.
However I am not sure WHY a report was produced.
In general medical reports are produced for a specific reason - and only with your permission or a court order.
I am therefore very confused as to what exactly the report is for
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you since the report is written without my premission and based only on what my husband sad it looks unfair to me and I want to put in court these doctors. My question is do I have right to put these doctors in court?

Could you answer me please?

Have you actually seen this report?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes I took this report from the GP
So it is a letter from your doctor which says your husband told him certain things.
the Doctor does not say that they are true?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The doctors wrote: we were unable to explore the phenomenology of her experience in any detail but it apeared that Taze(for me) has paranoid ideas.
In the report does the Doctor say that he has spoken to you at all?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No, they sad Taze had no time to speak with us
Who were the two other doctors who signed this with your GP?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
WHO were they?
Where were they from?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

They were consultant psychiatrists. . They were from NHS Trust

Were you being sectioned?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
In the begenning doctors tell what my husband sad about me and in the end they explaine about my diagnoze based what my husband sad
But what was the report used for - did you have to go to hospital?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I have not been to hospital. I am worried that this report will be used in court by my husband to take my daughter when I want to do the divorce

IF your husband does try to use this report against you then YES you will indeed be able to insist that the doctors attend court and explain how they can make a diagnosis when they have not even seen you!
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You are most welcome - I hope all goes well