1.House in my name only circa 150k with a 35k mortgage, interest only with a 25 year assigned life policy which has18 months to run. No capital from my ex partner for the purchase of the house, furnishings etc.
2. 15k savings of mine which is the estimated sum of mortgage shortfall as like most life policies returns have not kept up with original estimates.
3. Credit card debt: circa 18k all in my name.
4. My total current income is £4400 at present from pension income. It was higher before the divorce because we received Family Credit.
Ex Partners Assets:
1. Unknown but I believe circa 10k - 15k perhaps more was transferred abroad from her employment income during the last 3 years but she refuses to disclose her bank statements for the time we were together.
2. Income unknown but probably maternity pay. She is not working at present. She rents a flat and our two sons live with her at present.
We have two children. My age: 64, hers: 36. Together 4 years 6months and married for 2 years 7 months of this time.
Mortgage, utilities and all other bills paid by me. In all our time together she has never contributed to these or general household expenses, my bank statements support this.
Hopefully this is sufficient information but if not please let me know.