How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

my daughter and her partner jointly bought a property i have

Customer Question

my daughter and her partner jointly bought a property
i have £50000 in the form of a trust deed can I request that it be repaid
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Could you explain a little more about your question please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They needed an extra £50000 to purchase a house.I gave it to them but I put a trust deed into the land registry
I now want the money back
Am I entitled to ask for it even if they have not sold the house
I then will have it removed
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
What does the agreement say about when the loan has to be repaid?