13262538

I have a child arrangement order , my ex and I are always in

I have a child arrangement order , my ex and I are always in conflict. He turned up to contact filming my daughter and I during handover. I asked him to stop - he would not so I pulled the contact. Is this a breach ?
May I ask why you did not just hand the child over and leave?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Because his behaviour was deliberately inflammatory. I asked him to stop filming and he would not .He has a track record of filming and taking photographs without consent and uploading into social media - including images of myself and my daughter. The Judge ordered that he must no longer do this. His actions apart from provoking conflict , led me to believe that he could possibly share this recording without my consent.
In addition , he had threatened me in person and via social media that he and his new partner were going to put a shovel in my face at handover. I guess I was very stressed and the filming thing totally freaked me out. I am dealing with a butter and I believe this trouble will never end.
My daughter also reported he was asking her uncomfortable questions about me and my partner which she refused to answer as he was filming her.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
clare -you have not responded in 3 hours. Very frustrating - if you can't help , please say and I will try another expert.
My apologies for the delay - sometimes emergencies occur
I am afraid that you allowed your ex to provoke you into a breach of the order - and on camera.
HOWEVER this is not necessarily as bad as it sounds since the fact that he was filming you would be seen as the court as provocative and means that it is unlikely that the court would take any action on the breach itself.
Instead of breaching the Order you shoudl have completed the handover and then made an application this week to enforce the order
I am afraid that you cannot simply stop contact because of the filming - nor because of the threats - they should be reported to the police
I am sorry - I know that this is not the news that you wanted but sadly it is the law as it is.
Please ask if you need further details