How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I am 75years old I have just recieved a letter from the Pension

Customer Question

I am 75years old I have just recieved a letter from the Pension Service Newcasttle
saying I have been over paid 0n Pension Credit the sum of £15220.78 this is
the total to pay . Without selling my house which is Lease hold I haven,t got that
sort of money. With going into hospital on 15th December what am I going to do
I live in the West Midlands
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How has the overpayment arisen?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did not declare a pension i was receiving

Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
May I ask why not?