13262538

I wondered if this will eligible go for C100 for an emergenc

I wondered if this will eligible go for C100 for an emergency court order. My ex partner is not just not allow me taking child go to Norway visit my mom for Christmas. My mom break her leg and in hospital in Norway now. She lives there alone. I want to go there look after she for 1 week to 1 month. My son is very young 17 month, nobody else can bring him best care. His dad do not allow he go anywhere overseas with me. I'm forced to left him in the UK for 2 weeks while got emergency in Shanghai. The kid is unwell, constantly catching cold, nappy rash and all routine is broken by look after his family.
When was your trip to Shanghai?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That is from 17th Oct to 31th Oct
HI
How is the care of the child shared between you and your ex at the moment?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am fully look after the baby myself at the moment. He do financial support around 600 per month. He only visit in the weekend. He live with his dad on his father's boat. The boat is studio size. The water way, the condition and space is far to an ideal condition for baby. So he only look after baby sometimes in the weekend at my place. His mom is not local. His parents are both over 70. My son is looks poorly and thinner when I come back. Got really terrible nappy rash. His dad make milk using cold tap water... Sorry if I went too detail...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Every time after they look after the baby he is right catching cold or unwell the following week. He is shouting to me every time I suggest sth. such as keep him warm that is why we split up after baby three month. Then they start to make difficult of our life at any aspect and force me to let his father look after baby and allow baby live on the boat. I could only let my place to them look after baby during I went to Shanghai and they made a serious mess of he flat, the baby routine, hold me for 1 hour at 3am Shanghai time to do video calls even we confirmed the time in advance.
Are you willing to restrict your visit to your mother to say a week?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yeah, 1 week is enough. But I also need to visit again and take my baby to Shanghai to see the rest of my family in the new year! C100 only bring access for 1 week?
I am sorry I thought you wanted to make an emergency application to allow you to visit your mother?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes.
An emergency application is just that - an emergency and the fact that your mother is in hospital would certainly justify the application - and since it is to a country from which the child could be recovered there is a reasonable chance of success.
Taking the child to Shanghai is a totally different matter.
In terms of the care of the child you do NOT have to offer your home at the weekends.
It is for your ex to find suitable accommodation and prove that he can care properly for the child - he can use a local Contact Centre
www.naccc.org,uk
to start with if necessary
Please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years