13262538

i have now sighned and sent the form back the caff cass

i have now sighned and sent the form back
the caff cass officer also suggesed i did an alchahol test i said yes, honestly i prob do drink more than the "reccommended" allowance and in honesty the ex partner does too i assume there will be a high level that is classed as alchaholic so i assume just do the test and pass all been well
if i pass do you think they will ask me for more tests again it is delaying me seeing my daughter
ty
richard
It is good that you have agreed to the test - which will show what level of drinking you do and will identify any problems with your liver.
It is unlikely that it will be repeated unless there is evidence of a serious ongoing problem
Please ask if you need further details