13262538

ok im pretty sure it will come back good anyway i have also

Customer Question

ok im pretty sure it will come back good anyway
i have also applied to do a parenting course but it doesnt commence until after the next court date
is there anything else i can do ?
what do you reccomend other than just sitting tight
ty
You are doing everything fine.
The only other thing you can do is research the whereabouts of your local Contact Centre
www.naccc.org.uk
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

assuming the drink report comes back well and i have booked the course how to i ppolitelty say to caf cass pls can i see my daughter now ?

thankyou

richard

You say that you are willing to start contact in a contact centre whilst you rebuild your relationship!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i understand this but my relationship with who ? my daughter or the mother ? I lived with the mother for 4 years and was a father to my child and her other child , the alegations she has made are untrue, caf cass are now looking at her and have mentioned bi pola , and concerned with her violence against me i have scars on my face and hard evidence i have now presented them with i will accept any contact greatfully , but surely if her allegations are proven untrue why a contact center ?

i realise this is not about what is fair but surely i have a right to question why a contact center when i have looked after them on my own many times

she has also been reported to sservices as she hits the children when she blacks out (not by me) but i have now spoken with them too and has a history until i met her i did not , what i am trying to say is i think i have grounds to challenge her (not caff cass) jump through hoops for them and be greatfull for what i get i know

thankyou

A Contact Centre is used as a starting point for contact where there is a dispute as it means that the resident parents objections can be addressed but contact will still take place.
You have admitted that you have used drugs in the past - this is a way of allowing contact to start while the issue is considered
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ahh i see yes absolutely a contact center would be great while matters are resolved , i mis understood obviously at court (assuming caf cass give me a favourable report) i can ask for more than a contact center

yes i have admitted to useing drugs once or twice , they seem to be focused on alchahol though as i have said im 99 % certain the alchahol result will be favourable , best wait ubtil then and assume i am then in a lot stronger position

my ex has also lied to the court and lied to caf cass and the caf cass officer told me that and took text messages off me

thankyou

if i was offered 30 mins in the meantime i would grab it with both hands

At the first hearing unless you both agree then nothing will happen.
This is why you need to make it plain to CAFCASS that you are happy for contact to start in a contact centre as then your ex will be under pressure from the start.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok thankyou after the alchahol test i said i would ring him (even if it comes back bad)

in the last 3 months i reckon i have benn out maybe 10 times i will prob have drunk 8 pints or so will i pass ?

i assume i will be above the "recomended" limit but not at alchaholic limit i weigh 14 stone

thinking back i have allready wrote a letter saying happy fpr contact at a contact center at my parents etc so have given many options but maybe i need to just re inforce that hopefully with a "good" alchahol test

sorry the typing is in bold not sure how that has happened

how do i close and rate this thread ?

thankyou

It all sounds good - and you have already rated it thank you