Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I have recently divorced from my husband in Indonesia and my

Customer Question

I have recently divorced from my husband in Indonesia and my eldest son now lives with him. I have found out my husband is beating my son and I would like to know if there is any law to prevent him from harming him similar to that of cps here in the UK. I now live in the UK with my fiancé who is British. Kind regards ***** *****

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Indonesia, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for help plz close the question. I assume my £26 will be refunded.

kind regards,

Dita xxxxxxxxxxx