Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

We have been together for 19 1/2 years and have a 16 year old

Customer Question

We have been together for 19 1/2 years and have a 16 year old son. The mortgage is in his name but only because when we bought the house the couple we bought it from needs a quick sLe as were buying new and we had 5 weeks to get it through. I had a property which I rented out I was also working part time as our son wasn't yet 3 and he had a house still in another village that we lived in but we're selling after the new purchase. To make it quicker he obtained the mortgage in his name only He pays the mortgage and electric I pay gas telephone sky life insurance for us both food clothing and all other sundries. The house is worth 200k owed is 80k although there is another property in Bansko Bulgaria. Where do I stand?
Are you married?
What happened to the other properties?