13262538

I am currently need a court order draft alone with submition

I am currently need a court order draft alone with submition of C100. What information should included a court order draft to allow child to travel internationally?
Has your ex actually agreed to the trip then?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Clare. No, He denied any enquiry and refusing to go back to the mediation.

In that case may I ask why you think you need to draft an Order?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We need a form issued by court say I have permit to take my son abroad for holiday because my ex do not give permit ion. I'm submitting C100 and a court order draft need to be attached. I ticked ' are you apply for an order formalise an agreement (consent order)? If yes, attach the draft order of this form.
But he has not agreed has he - that is why you are having to make the application.
Since he has not agreed you need to send in the Form C100 and ask for an Urgent hearing in the hope that the court will make an order allowing you to go - and you must do it swiftly since time is running out
Please ask if you need further details