13262538

in an variation of payments procedure, my ex-wife's solitors

in an variation of payments procedure, my ex-wife's solitors want to know what i spent certain amounts of money on in the preceeding 6 months. Considering that this is about how I spent 'capital', I do not see how it is relevant.
If for example I had taken all my money off the bank and burnt it in the backyard - that seemed to have been my business (albeit stupid)
Can you explain?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
I am afraid that it is indeed relevant to the issue - even if you did indeed burn it in the backyard.
The Court will wish to know what has happened to those funds in view of your current claim that you can no longer maintain a maintenance figure set less than a year ago.
Please ask if you need further details