13262538

There is a hearing next Monday. My ex partner refuse to attend.

There is a hearing next Monday. My ex partner refuse to attend. What should I do?
My name is ***** *****
Have you arranged for the papers to be personally served on your ex?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello, Clare. Thank you for your help. I mad served since the time is limited. They suggested me to email all the documents. I emailed him the document on Friday evening and submit the copy to him today when he visit the child. When he left today. He said he need to work he do not attend the hearing. It is not necessary to do this...he said the reason why he do this is because I do not negotiation. He want to take the 17month baby away from me for 2 weeks in January I did not agreed so I can not go anywhere overseas.
If he does not attend then you will need to prove that he has seen the paperwork, it will then be up to the court whether or not to go ahead in his absence.
I assume that you have only asked for permission to go to Norway for a week - if so then there is a reasonable chance that you will be successful
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes,it is for go to Norway for a week. I sent all the paper works to him by email before the time I should sent. I have evidence of sent from my iPad and should i print that out?
Yes print that out.
Also take with you evidence that your mother is in hospital