James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

my daughters ex made false accusations about her father. And

Customer Question

my daughters ex made false accusations about her father. And social services took her daughter. and have said that she and her daughter can have no contact with us
How old is the child and what has actually happened to date.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

at the time the child was 18 mths, old.Cut a long story short the daughters ex hated me for asking him to leave when they used to live with us. Because he was just a leech. My daughter ended up with someone else whom had a domestic argument and she got the police involved. who in turn inform ss. and the childs father. who then made a statment more or less saying i had abused his daughter and i had raped four people but he said I was never charged.the social worker was a friend of his family. and did not follow procedure. i have found on the net.but these accusations are in writing and are totally untrue. ss have never been in touch with or the courts over this decission. But keep telling my daughter if she has anything to do with us. they will not return her daughter.obviously there is more but it is trival to the above.I am told the ss family friend accepted money twice. and I do not say that out of spite.

Has the child actually been removed from your daughter's care?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes but not for the reasons I,ve asked about. The reason she was removed was her ex. said she was in a violent relationship which was not right

When was the first court hearing?