13262538

in the court case with my exwife she is represented by a solicitor

in the court case with my exwife she is represented by a solicitor whereas i represent myself. the firm is pennington manches, a professional outfit
Do they have any 'duties' towards me during this process? I know they are to put together the bundle etc but do they have obligations beyond that?
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you.
No they have no other responsibility to you whatsoever other than of course to treat you as they would any other opponent.
Indeed you could have been left to do the bundle as well - but the court is pragmatic on the issue and prefers to have them done properly
Please ask if you need further details