13262538

I need to submit a statement of issues for an application to

I need to submit a statement of issues for an application to vary spousal maintenance
Do I here just include the key questions that the court needs to decide on - or do I also provide my argumentation for each of those issues?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
The Statement of issues is exactly that - a list of the issues between you rand your ex that the Court will have to deal with.
It is not a skeleton argument setting out the arguments that you will make - that comes later
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how many days before a hearing am i supposed to send the skeleton argument to the court and the other party?

Not until the court directs you to do so