13262538

I've just read your reply I'm not happy I've had that flat

Customer Question

I've just read your reply I'm not happy I've had that flat for 4 yrs. She's come along made false allegations for a UK visa taken over my flat with my property in it. What about me. I'm the victim. She can claim the matrimonial home.the tenancy is due to be renewed next month I'm not signing it gonna hand the keys to the landlord and live somewhere else can I do that
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
I appreciate that you are not happy with the situation you find yourself in.
however the way forward if you wish to keep your home is to start the divorce proceedings as soon as possible.
Within these you can ask for an Order that you be allowed to keep the tenancy - if not then yes you can give notice to terminate the tenancy if you prefer - but you will be liable for the costs if she does not leave and the landlord has to evict her