Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My daughter has

Customer Question

My daughter has a boy friend that stayed over night every other weekend. He had told me and my wife that he wants to marry our daughter. But when my daughter became pregnant, he did not do the right thing, our daughter unfortunately lost the pregnancy before three months. I therefore decide to ask him in the presence of his relatives not visit with an intention of staying over night. But he said that our daughter did not want his family to know that he was pregnant. I insisted that he should not stay over night at our home which infuriated our daughter. My wife also feel uncomfortable, thinking that our daughter's boyfriend should still visit and stay over if he so desired. Now as parents we disagree. Would I be legally within my rights to take out an injunction against my daughter's boyfriend preventing him from staying over night in any part of my house, and at the same time indicate that if my wife accepts him staying over night, she should in the first instance buy me out of our current marital home?
May I ask which part of the Uk you are in?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your indication that you require additional information. No, I have decided to terminate my contact with Just Answer. I have seen a local solicitor. Thank you.