13262538

I have now received the Statement of Issues for the first hearing

I have now received the Statement of Issues for the first hearing from my ex-wife's solicitors. If I disagree with any of the issues listed - what can `i say about that at the first hearing?
Should I communicate asny of my thoughts to the solicitors ahead of the hearing?
My name is ***** *****
They are entitled to list what they consider the issues to be - just as you are entitled to list what you consider them to be.
At the hearing you can discuss this with her solicitor outside the court and if no agreement can be reached then the arguments can be made in front of the Judge who will decide what is relevant and what is not
There is little point in dealing with this prior to the hearing
Please ask if you need further details