13262538

By what principles, law clauses, or procedure rules/PDs will

By what principles, law clauses, or procedure rules/PDs will the judge decide whether certain questions on the questionnaire regarding form E2 are to be allowed or stricken?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
There is no set of guidelines.
The Court has wide discretion in the matter to determine what evidence is required - using the guidelines for financial settlement as set out here
http://www.terry.co.uk/s25_matrimonial_causes_act.html
These remain the same despite the fact that this is an application for a Variation.
It is up to the Advocates to persuade or dissuade the court as to the relevance or otherwise of the question
Please ask if you need further details