13262538

My ex-wife's solicitors have in the questionnaire requested

My ex-wife's solicitors have in the questionnaire requested updates for all bank account statements until Dec 31. The form E2 were exchanged on Dec 8 and all bank account info was provided for a period of six months before that.
Is there question normal and likely to be granted - or is this an example of 'reaching' ?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
No that is in fact entirely normal as the figures need to be up to date for the hearing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok - but they wont be as the the hearing is on jan 12, and the statements will be only until dec 31

Does this mean that these statements need to be updated all the time until the FDR - or the eventual trial?

There does have to be some practical realism - it is not realistic to ask for statements up to the date of the hearing (although I have known it to be requested)
Yes regular updates can be requested