Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

i think my wife is going to falsly accuse me of domestic

Customer Question

I think my wife is going to falsly accuse me of domestic abuse to gain custody of our children during a divorce. Is ther anything i can do to protect myself.

Had police here tonight after she called them to kick me out of house

She said i was threatening her but that was not true. Never laid a finger on her never would but really worried she sees this a way to gain custody of house and children.

Helpppppp

Expert:  familylawexpert replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your question.
Your wife would need to convince a Court that you had behaved abusively, which they will not do without evidence. Your best bet is to ensure that you behave politely around her, regardless of the provocation from her.
Is there something in particular that she will accuse you of?
Regards,
Mac